Tuesday, May 22, 2012

HBB Is Now An Officially Registered NGO!

It has been more than a week since holiday ended, and my brain is finally starting to function again after months of intermittent idleness. I feel very happy today that all the efforts that I have done in between those intermittent idleness, where I spent writing proposals and preparing documents to set up the NGO Hospitals Beyond Boundaries (HBB) has finally paid off. I received an email notifying me that HBB is now an officially registered NGO under the Registrar of Societies, Ministry of Home Affairs Malaysia: 

  This could be a start of something really purposeful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah semua nya berjalan dengan lancar ;) teruskan dengan usaha awk insyaallah hospital ini akan dapat membantu ramai umat disana. Insyaallah. Lupa kan apa yg terjadi tapi teruskan lah usaha awk kearah yg lebih baik... Good Luck Lutfi Fadil ;)

Anonymous said...

Alhmdulillah, teruskan niat mulia kamu ni..semoga istiqamah..btw, do u need medical social work service for your hospital?

Popular Posts