Sunday, June 9, 2013

My First Step in the Thousand Miles Journey



In the medical profession that emphasizes on evidence-based studies, I know that the only way forward inside this field is through journalistic articles. They say that a thousand miles journey starts with a single step. The article above is to remind me that this is my first step: my first article published in a non-medical student journal, or to look it in another way, my first article in an international doctor's journal: the International Journal of Public Health Research (http://www.ijphr.ukm.my/Manuscript/vol 3 no 1 2013_30.pdf).

3 comments:

akmall said...

wow. congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

you really are something...

Nur Nazihah Mohd Amin said...

salam,

can you share any public health journal(link or author) that you usually refer to.

sorry out of topic, thank you :)

Popular Posts