Saturday, December 24, 2011

Moments I Surrender To

Sunset in Istanbul. One of the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen
Some people travel to get someplace. I travel just to go. I travel for travel’s sake. My great affair is to move out of the environment that I have been too accustomed with and realize that the world is wider than what my mind had initially perceived. When I am away, I am free from questions, attachments and worldly affairs. I surrender to these moments where I have the luxury of time to think about things I usually don’t think of when I am in the thick of hectic things. Like thinking about the universe, the purpose of my life and the purpose of living in this world. As I observe the wonder of the bizarre and beautiful things that surrounds me, I find beauty in the Creator. It is as if I was detached from my former self. Then comes the great understanding that I live in this world, but I do not belong to it eternally. I live and surrender to these moments, exaggerate the feelings until I truly feel it. In these moments, I resemble the flowers, the trees, the mountains and the stars in the sky…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Where are you right now?
What about Fatin?
In Istanbul??

-maryam-

Lutfi Fadil Lokman said...

In Malaysia, dh balik dh frm Istanbul...fatin n my family smbung ke zurich n london, balik mggu dpn ;)

Anonymous said...

Hiiii MJ.wush tiba tiba kau muncul,kau ktne?cuti en? -zara

ADEEYA said...

:)

Popular Posts